Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I am reading about blogging right now and things that can be done with blogging. Recently, from Twitter, I discovered a website called PicLits.com and created a poem. I learned that the poem can be embedded onto my blog. So I am going to attempt to embed the poem.....If you see one, then I guess I figured out how to do it. Wish me luck. Okay so I am super excited. My picture is embedded to my blog with a link to the poem on PicLits. (Someone even read my poem and posted a comment, which was really encouraging. It is amazing how positive feedback is so motivating. It made me want to create more poems. ) I am going to continue to read about blogging because that really was my goal tonight. My writing right now is all over the place. I just feel like I am learning so much, it is hard to organize my thoughts.


PicLit from PicLits.com





PicLit from PicLits.com
Poems created on PicLits from Ms Wood


See the full PicLit at PicLits.com
See the full PicLit at PicLits.com

1 comment:

  1. Jodi, look you have a reader here too! I totally get when you say that your writing is all over the place. Mine is often like that too. I start blog posts, and never really finish them, then I finish a whole bunch at once. Keep at it though. Blogging has been a great way to get my thoughts out of my head and onto paper so I don't have to worry about the any more. I truly believe blogging has made me a better teacher, and if that's not true at least it has gotten more practice at writing. :-) That's got to be a good thing right?
    Karen PS I love the website where you did your poetry. Thanks for sharing that too.

    ReplyDelete